I'm proud to announce a new milestone for our powerful DNN APIs builder, DNN API Endpoint.
In the last 7 months, lots and lots of work has been done in the DNN API Endpoint community. Bugs have been fixed, new features have been added, the code has changed and improved. Lots of good come from this: API keys, Azure compatibility, ability to load Entities into context and many more.
If you value quality, innovative technology and a user experience that isn’t matched anywhere else on the market, then you should get DNN API Endpoint 1.1 as it introduces a ton of improvements and bug fixes, making it a stable and feature-rich version! Here’s a quick breakdown of what's new:
- Implemented API keys
- 'Allow Jsonp' parameter and functionality
- Compatibility with Azure
- Implemented ability to load Entities into context and actions to output entities
- Migrated to shared SendEmail action
- Integrated with shared Datasource
- Added IsDebug flag per method
- Added option to require module ID in order to avoid conflicts between modules
- Defaulted server request to use UTF8 encoding for get requests
- Added [EntityName:Count] token
- Refactored the actions interface to use shared actions
- Reflect Access-Control-Allow-Origin on errors
- Fixed import/export
- Fixed compatibility with standard tokens
- Fixed logging
- Fix getting current user in API when using URL Adapter
- Fixed license file name which was conflicting with other modules
- And many more
What are you waiting for? Go ahead, download DNN API Endpoint and give the new features a try!
We hope you enjoy them! We’re definitely stoked to get to share them with you.
Over to you!
That’s it, over to you, go update and see how you like it!
Now, we want to hear YOUR opinion. Write large epistels, or two lines saying you like or dislike it, but let us hear from you. Let’s show ourselves just how vibrant our community is.
We haven’t done everything perfect. Not even close. But we have done our best, and are 100% committed to continuing to do our best. We wouldn’t be the company we are today without our amazing clients, and we’re not going to forget that any time soon. Actually, ever :-).