Our development team is in the zone, reaching milestones on a weekly basis. February is going to be an exciting month for us.
We have so many amazing things planned, and we are happy to kick things off with the release of Tabs Pro 2.1.
Over the last weeks we’ve given Tabs Pro some love and today we’re happy to release a new version.
Down The Rabbit Hole…
Since Tabs Pro 2.0 launched, we’ve collected tons of feedback, great ideas, and requests for improvements, and took action. Here are the improvements and fixes we’ve made to Tabs Pro 2.1, making it more stable and smarter. I’ll keep this short and sweet:
- Increased minimum requirements to .NET 4.0+
- Increased minimum requirements to DNN 6+
- DNN 8 compatibility
- Optimized performance
- Fixed the bug with stack direction horizontally not working
- Fixed the bug where the Default Tab was displayed after refresh, even if the URL contained another Tab path
- Fixed the bug when borders settings didn't persist on save
- Fixed the bug with DNN Action Controls (move up, down) not working for modules within a tab
- Fixed the bug with persist in URL Bookmark not working when using jQuery UI
- Fixed the bug with modules disappeared when position was set to Absolute
- Fixed the bug with redirect to a Tab URL not working without / after #
- Fixed the container compatibility issues with Sharp Look and Easy Container
- Fixed the bug with modules disappearing when changing container from Host: TabsPro to another
- Fixed redirect from one tab to another not working issue
- And many more...
Perhaps it’s a little easier to understand when you see in it action. What are you waiting for?
Download Tabs Pro 2.1
First 10 Customers Get 20% OFF
Because we care about you, starting today we are giving you an opportunity to grab Tabs Pro 2.1 @ 20% OFF. Use at checkout the following coupon code: TABSPRODISS.
Get in now before it closes...
Thanks to Tabs Pro users – we’re dedicated to keeping you productive on the go. I hope you'll enjoy playing with Tabs Pro 2.1!
This is the 13th milestone on the Tabs Pro roadmap. Many more to go...
As always, if you’ve got a suggestion how we could improve Tabs Pro, let us know on our community forum, and we’ll figure out if we can implement it.
At the beginning of this article I said that February was going to be an amazing month for DNN Sharp, and I meant it. We have some ambitious updates planned for this month, and our entire crew has regrouped and rallied behind the cause. We can’t wait to keep building what we know will continue to be the best DNN modules on the planet, supported by the most amazing community on the internet. Stay tuned for more exciting updates.